In this video, Kyle demonstrates the proper form for Underhand Rows. To get the massive and chiseled back you want, the proper exercises should be utilized. Underhand Rows are a great way to build up a strong back.
- Place hands just inside of shoulder width
- Regular or reverse grip is fine
- Descend into the lift by bending your knees and torso so the bar is hanging right down in front of you and your butt is sticking straight back
- Your body weight should be distributed directly over the bar
- Bend down to around a 90 degree angle so your back is parallel with the floor **This angle is far more effective to back development**
- As you row the weight up, drive your shoulders back and drive the bar into your body
- Control the weight through the eccentric portion of the lift letting your shoulders forward and fully extending your arms.